Terms of trade with AmazonExchange
★ BUY BITCOINS with PRE-PAID CARDS
Contact Hours: 10 AM - 12 MIDNIGHT (EST)
★ Trade Terms & Conditions:
★ This trade requires that you SHIP the physical card in the packaging and cash receipt to our address via the USPS, FedEx, UPS, or DHL.
► USA Domestic Only - No International Service for this payment method and no international customers. NO third party shipping service may be used. No service to NY residents, businesses, or addresses.
► The rate of this trade is floating with the market with a MINIMUM rate which is locked when the trade is opened. If market price goes up, this trade's rate goes up. If market price remains the same, this trade's rate doesn't change. If the market price goes down, this trade's rate stays the same.
► If market price goes up, you will be required to open a new trade using the same price equation as this trade.
► ID required for trades of $500 and up.
★ Card Requirements:
1. You must SHIP the physical card in the unopened packaging and receipt to our address.
2. The card must be unregistered and not require any registration prior to use.
3. The card must be an anonymous gift card type.
4. The card must be able to be swiped as DEBIT with PIN entry without registration.
5. The card retail packaging must be unopened.
If the card(s) you send do not fulfill all of these requirements then the cards may be returned to you at your expense using funds from one of the cards.
1. READ the trade terms and conditions
2. If you agree to the trade terms, open a trade and answer a few questions
3. Prepare and ship physical pre-paid card in mail
★ Other Information:
► We strive to offer the best service possible. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us
► PGP Public Key http://pastebin.com/raw/xJ6M9dAp
1 year, 8 months ago
Median: 4290 min; Average: 3901 min